[Sigia-l] Canberra IA Cocktail Hour: Next Meeting Thursday 24 January 2008

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:36:51 EST 2008

Hi all,

The next Canberra IA Cocktail Hour is on Thursday 24 January 2008.

We have two topics:

-         Jessica Enders will speak on form design
-         Whither shall we wander: A discussion on our venue needs as
a group. The case study from Stuart Darrow has been postponed until
his return from leave.

Time: 17:30-19:00
Day/Date: Thursday 24 January 2008
NOTE NEW VENUE: Eureka Strategic Research
Level 1, 55 Woolley Street Dickson

Please be advised that the doors are locked at Eureka from 5PM - we
will have people stationed at the doors until 6PM to let you in.

Please RSVP as soon as possible for catering purposes.

PS: if you are not already a member - there is a contact list for the
Canberra IA Cocktail Hours: you can join via
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/canberra_ia_community or subscribe to
updates to the Canberra IA Community Blog via
http://iacanberra.org

Best regards, Andrew Boyd

--
---