[Sigia-l] Restaurant websites

mauro pinheiro mauro.pinheiro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:40:47 EST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 4:20 AM, Andrew Boyd <facibus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2008 4:05 PM, Eric Reiss <elr at e-reiss.com> wrote:
> > We're looking for examples of good websites for restaurants. This is
> > proving to be more difficult than we had thought.
> >
> > If you know of a restaurant/bistro/cafe/catering site that has done a
> > good job, I'd really like to hear about it.
> >
> > Many thanks,
> > Eric

Eric, I like Gula Gula website very much - as I like the restaurant as
well! Whenever you visit Rio de Janeiro, you should try them.:-)

Is not really "one" restaurant, they have many different addresses
here in Rio. But they share the same website.

http://www.gulagula.com.br/

Only in portuguese. :-/

regards,
mauro