[Sigia-l] Restaurant websites

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Tue Feb 19 00:51:05 EST 2008

OK. Some clarification seems to be needed.

I need something more upscale than, for example, a take-away
fast-food joint. We're looking for a good presentation of venue,
menu, wine list, catering services (if any). An online reservation
system would be nice, too.

Our client competes with a one-star Michelin restaurant next door in
a facility devoted to entertainment and dining.

Most of the restaurants we've seen are horrendous Flash sites with
very dodgy navigation. The better the restaurant, the crappier the
site it would seem. So, where are the good examples?

Cheers,
Eric