[Sigia-l] (NYC Metro Area) Registration still open - "Interaction Design of Rich Web Applications" - Starts this Wed (9/5)

David Malouf dave.ixd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 04:20:14 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I wanted to remind the NYC UX community that starting this Wed (9/5)
in the evening, I'll be starting a 6 week course as part of
SmartExperience.org entitled, "Interaction Design of Rich Web
Applications".

http://synapticburn.com/comments.php?id=256_0_1_0_C

I posted a blip on my blog explaining why this class is a special
opportunity to learn both hands-on use tomorrow ideas and methods for
designing rich internet applications, but also an opportunity to
participate in an IxD seminar and studio which will consist of reading
assignments, reports & reviews, and crits of your classmates work.

If you are now being asked to do more IxD in your UX work, then this
course is probably for you. I don't know where else in the NYC area
you can take a course like this on interaction design or RIAs.

So join me Wed night and the next 8 weeks (2 weeks are off) on this journey.

Get your discount code here: http://synapticburn.com/comments.php?id=256_0_1_0_C

--
David Malouf
http://synapticburn.com/