[Sigia-l] GUI elements

Michal Smyk msmyk2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:36:31 EDT 2007

Great thanks for the links, I'm mostly interested in web pages and desktop
apps for PC's,  but seeing some iPhone/ mobile patterns library would also
be quite nice.

As for the tabs/ checkboxes, I've recorded a short (1min.) video showing how
my example works.
This webpage allows you to manage your account online.
This specific function allows you to change your mailing address from one
that is stated on your (paper) agreement, to any desired one.

The trick is, that you can't change the first address (the one from the
agreement). You have to switch to an "alternative" mailing address (which
should be another tab, of course it can be questionned - one might want to
use a radiobutton here), and then edit it, and then accept.
You achieve that by clicking on a checkbox.

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k47/przelotnik/?action=view&current=ebok.flv
(you may skip the first 10 secs)

Regards