[Sigia-l] What prototyping tools are in your toolbox?

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Fri Nov 2 04:11:11 EDT 2007

We use paper and pen for most stuff (sometimes with Post-Its or
old-fashioned tracing-paper overlays to demonstrate state changes).

We use PowerPoint when we need something that can be clicked on.

We do sitemaps in Inspiration (less and less) or as outlines in MS
Word (more and more).

Cheers,
Eric
-----------------------
Eric Reiss
Managing Director
FatDUX Aps
Copenhagen, Denmark
http://www.fatdux.com
office: (+45) 39 29 67 77
mobile: (+45) 20 12 88 44
skype id: ericreiss

FatDUX is an official sponsor of the
Usability Professionals' Association
http://www.upassoc.org

If you received this in error, please let us know and delete the
file. FatDUX advises all recipients to virus scan all emails, and to
eat five portions of fruit and vegetables daily.