[Sigia-l] New (beta) IxDA Site

pauric radiorental at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:38:19 EDT 2007

When selling is your stated end goal, you will invariably fail.  Because?
End users, consumers etc do not have end goals of handing over cash,
attention, time.

Paola stated "It took me a few secs to find out what the web site was
about".  Let me put it another way, if you dont know what ixda is, that site
isnt trying to get you to become an ixder.  If you're a browsing consumer,
that shop isnt giving the hard sell.

Its providing a service, the service is comprised of functionality and
content generated by users.  The sum of the parts cannot be appraised with a
cursory glance.

regards - pauric-;