[Sigia-l] "Devignders"?

Will Parker wparker at channelingdesign.com
Mon May 21 14:26:16 EDT 2007

On May 21, 2007, at 9:19 AM, Ockler, Sarah wrote:

> Try without the 2nd D - "devigner". Then it makes more sense. Still
> lame, though!
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=devigner&btnG=Search

Ah-HAH! Thanks for the spell-check.

Much as I'd like to continue blaming The Term That Must Not Be
Uttered on the Windows Live dev team, it appears from comments at
http://blog.schematic.com.au/?p=19 that Flash developer Martijn Van
Beek is asserting ownership, and since he apparently registered The
Unspeakable Domain back in 2001, I'll put it down to an unfortunate
side effect of Stage IV Flashinoma. Poor devil.

- Will

Will Parker
wparker at ChannelingDesign.com

“I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If
that were the case, then Microsoft would have great products.” -
Steve Jobs