[Sigia-l] "Devignders"?

Karl Groves kgroves at user-centereddesign.com
Mon May 14 10:17:48 EDT 2007

Personally, I find this term no more ridiculous than the terms that people
in this field give themselves.  If anything, this term is better than terms
like "User Experience Architect" which, to me, is about as buzzword-laden a
job title as one can get. I guess "Enterprise-level User Experience
Framework Implementation Architect" might be worse.  At least "Devignder" is
too silly to ever become a buzzword.

Karl