[Sigia-l] "Devignders"?

Adrian Howard adrianh at quietstars.com
Tue May 15 02:55:08 EDT 2007

On 14 May 2007, at 13:10, David Malouf wrote:

> This is all just part of their great evangelist effort to create a
> role that is actually suitable for Expression Blend. A tool that is
> part of a Designer suite, but is really a tool for developers.

I don't really think it needs much selling. I see people with these
skill sets all of the time. The Apple software dev community is full
of these folk. The web world is full of these folk.

I know folk who've gone from the Apple toolset to the MS toolset and
have been crying out for tools like this.

Adrian