[Sigia-l] Final deadline approaching for EuroIA submissions

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Sun May 13 15:08:49 EDT 2007

Dear friends,

This is just a not-so-subtle reminder that the final submission
deadline for EuroIA proposals is this Tuesday, May 15.

Because some country, somewhere in Europe, is going to be on summer
holiday during the period July 1 – September 1, the EuroIA committee
wants to get our program announced by June 1. Hence, we are doing
everything we can to stick to our original schedule and are NOT
planning on granting submission extensions.

Hence, if you want to submit, you’ve got just over 48 hours to give
us your idea. Most submissions are under 1 page of text. Surely, you
can manage this :)

Best regards,
Eric Reiss
Chair, EuroIA 2007