[Sigia-l] boo.com/london

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at lbi.com
Fri May 4 06:53:30 EDT 2007

I thought at first that Ernst Malmsteen might be involved in the new
boo.com since he has been interested in travel-related web sites since
he spent the original boo millions (specifically www.michellejana.com),
but in fact the new boo is operated by these people:
http://webresint.com/

The information design of the site seems of a fairly consistent standard
to that of their other properties.

Jonathan