[Sigia-l] Edge design

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at lbi.com
Thu Mar 15 07:44:05 EDT 2007

If you count design as a sub-set of art, then there is certainly a
well-established principle in place. When I was at college, we were told
by very ancient lecturers that art has progressed by internalising
marginal forms. It was with this in mind that we should evaluate the
history of art (since the Renaissance at least) and attempt to predict
how the mainstream might evolve.

Jonathan