[Sigia-l] Simplicity

David Malouf dave.ixd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:26:22 EDT 2007

Also, we can't talk about "simplicity" without acknowledging that
"simple" is a POV. How many times have we called up Tech Support to be
told, "Do X, Do Y, Go back to X to change Z, click save, Go back to Y
and select 1-4, Click Apply, and go back and double-click A ...
Simple!"

This might be a good time to look at Jorge's B&A article for this week
about "Deep Context".

-- dave

--
David Malouf