[Sigia-l] Simplicity

Skot Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Mon Mar 12 08:12:46 EDT 2007

On Mar-12-2007, at 04:32 , Davezilla wrote:

> Our exam
> consisted of one question: "Describe how to tie your shoes." Hard
> enough in to do simply in your native tongue!

I had a political science professor who trumped that with this for an
exam question:

"1914. Discuss."

In any case, simplicity is a noble goal (see my .sig) but Donna's
comment about simplicity/simpler makes the point solidly. There is no
one definition of "simple."
--
Skot Nelson
skot (at) penguinstorm (dot) com

skype. skot.nelson

	"In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when
	 there is no longer anything to add, but when there
	 is no longer anything to take away."
	-- Antonine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand and Stars