[Sigia-l] Ideal Refresh Rates

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Tue Jun 26 12:25:21 EDT 2007

Troy,

Chris is right, this is very individual. However, 10 seconds sounds
long. By way of comparison, if you ask XP to display photos in a file
as a slide show, the flip rate is 5 seconds. One can only hope that
Microsoft did some research before making this decision. My Sony
camera, though, has a similar flip rate for a slide show.

Cheers,
Eric

FatDUX Copenhagen
www.fatdux.com