[Sigia-l] Reports w/ Horizontal Scrolls

pauric radiorental at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 06:03:37 EDT 2007

"If there's no click inside a cell with the
cursor hovering over the table div, change cursor to the now-common drag
shape (sort of like a fancy cross) [1], enable dragability and enjoy."

If I've understood your solution correctly, how does one get to a cell in
the center of the table without the auto-enabling drag-pan?