[Sigia-l] Reports w/ Horizontal Scrolls

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 20:55:42 EDT 2007

On 6/23/07, pauric <pauric at pauric.net> wrote:
> I would be very interested in seeing an example of this Ziya, although
> it falls outside of Susan's remit of no fancy schmancy code, how do
> you drag around selectable content (cells with text) in the style of a
> mapping website's image drag-drop?

I think this falls under Purcell's Law ;

   "No fancy schmancy result without fancy schmancy labour."

As to the problem itself, you can drag around any block element in a
browser and drop it somewhere, but I suspect a lot of code, testing
and failing for making this work with a report like this. As others
have said, drop it in a div, throw CSS overflow at the problem.
Simple, and should work just fine.

Alex