[Sigia-l] Finding good junior people ...... was Re: Whathappened to the good IAs

Juan Ruiz juan.ruiz at ceo.syd.catholic.edu.au
Thu Jun 21 21:13:26 EDT 2007

Andrew Boyd
> And to kick off yet another senseless definitional argument - what
> does the "junior" in "junior IA" mean?

I would like to hear what are the main differences between a junior IA
and a senior IA, besides the more strategic decisions and high level
leadership that a Senior IA provides. I'm not counting the years of
experience in the profession either.

What about deliverables?

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressed recipient(s) only and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please delete the message and any attachments and copies immediately; and notify the sender by return e-mail.

Any views expressed in this message or any attachments are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent the corporate opinion of the Catholic Education Office (CEO), Sydney.

The CEO Privacy Policy is located at http://www.ceo.syd.catholic.edu.au