[Sigia-l] Finding good junior people ...... was Re: What happened to the good IAs

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:36:14 EDT 2007

On 6/22/07, Andrew Boyd <facibus at gmail.com> wrote:
> And to kick off yet another senseless definitional argument - what
> does the "junior" in "junior IA" mean?

It's not senseless at all; the reverse is the very question I'd like
to ask, with what does "senior" mean?

Obviously, both "junior" and "senior" are the only two basic
categories in which we can place people with their skills, experience
and knowledge. Either you don't know what you're doing and you're
still trying to get it right (aka junior), or you know all there is to
know and no job is really a challenge as you always gets it right (aka
senior).

Alex