[Sigia-l] What happened to the good IAs

Laura Hunter laura.hunter at vividresources.com
Wed Jun 20 18:01:11 EDT 2007

It's certainly a challenge finding talented IA's and UX professionals but
not impossible and according to my database, although business is brisk,
there are plenty out there.  I'm not intending this post as a shameless plug
but to let those who are in need know that as a recruiter that specializes
in UX and related interactive positions, my database is large and I have
many talented and truly Senior IA's populating it from across the country.
Some areas stronger than others but my suggestion is that when you're having
a challenging time finding the right Senior IA candidate and find yourself
drowning in resumes from generalist that don't understand the space, leave
it to those who do.  Keep your productivity up and have the luxury of
selecting from 3-5 qualified professionals that have been prescreened by
someone who get's UX.

End of unintended, mildly shameless plug. :-)
~Laura

Laura Hunter
Vivid Resources
office-559-684-1070