[Sigia-l] What happened to the good IAs

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 16:46:38 EDT 2007

Jonathan Baker-Bates:

> an interview

"An interview"? What the heck is that? Who needs an interview! We need
filters. We need certification. We need licensing. We need Homeland Security
type levels of freshness. Yes, indeedy, we need anything that *others* have
determined about a candidate. Anything but our own judgment, in a face to
face exchange of views, expectations, shop talk. Why complicate the matter
with an interview when you can outsource it?

----
Ziya

Nothing killed a bad product worse than good advertising.