[Sigia-l] Help us plan IxDA|Interactions 08 (The IxD conference, Feb 8-10, 2008)

David Malouf dave.ixd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:38:17 EDT 2007

IxDA is planning its first international conference IxDA|Interactions
08 to be held in Savannah, GA on the campus facilities of the Savannah
College of Art & Design (SCAD), Feb. 8-10, 2008.

The program team led by our chairperson, Dan Saffer, has been putting
together an amazing program, but before we go too much further, we
want to hear from you. To make this easy we put together a survey for
you all to fill out in the next few days. We'll send out a reminder
next week and then probably close the survey by next Friday, June
22nd.

To fill out the survey just go here: http://tinyurl.com/33csqa

We are so excited about creating this event and really hope that you
all will help us make this the best conference of 2008.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and cooperation.

-- dave

--
David Malouf
http://ixda.org/