[Sigia-l] Just for you women out there

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:02:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

On 6/12/07, Ziya Oz <listera at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > These are just your opinions,
>
> You mean it should be somebody else's? :-)

No, I'm perfectly happy with these being yours and yours alone, but
you do present them - at least, that's how I read them - as something
higher that just your own little opinions ... almost like they
represent some kind of definitive guide to what good and bad design is
all about.

> What are 'generic "bad design" things'?

Generic statements on what "bad design" is about.

> > Is there any correlation between your opinions on this design and the real
> > world?
>
> Yes.

You mean, apart from you having opinions? Don't be so difficult, Ziya;
you know I'm asking you to explain why your opinion in this matter
should be taken more seriously than "just because."

Alex