[Sigia-l] Just for you women out there

Russell E. Unger russ at userglue.com
Fri Jun 8 11:49:16 EDT 2007

All of this reminds me of an article about women and cleavage and how
they're perceived (mostly by men) in the workforce that's been storming up
and down a message board I'm on.  Warning to all, there's a photo that's
large and is cleavage-esque, but not really overly racy.  But it exists,
should you choose to open at work:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=3221538&page=1