[Sigia-l] Just for you women out there

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 02:03:24 EDT 2007

Hiya,

On 6/8/07, Ziya Oz <listera at earthlink.net> wrote:
> (Some days I despair and am ashamed to be even in the design biz.)

Every day when I go down the the coffee shop to get my daily cup of
Mocha, I always bring my cute bunny-wunny mug where the handle itself
is a bunny, all in pink and lush browns. Normally I'm a manly bloke
(no sniggering, Donna!), so with my fluffy equipment (no giggling, I
said!) I'm sure to arouse (who said that?!) funny chats along the way,
especially with the coffee shop people.

When I saw this laptop, I thought "Damn, I want one!" perhaps for the
same reasons I hang on to my bunny-wunny cup. Life is to short to be
boring.

Alex