[Sigia-l] It's started

Adrian Howard adrianh at quietstars.com
Wed Jun 6 06:14:29 EDT 2007

On 6 Jun 2007, at 02:16, Ziya Oz wrote:

> Christopher Fahey:
>
>> I still think that all mobile phone interfaces I've ever seen
>> suck, presumably
>> including every one that Chipchase has designed, too.
>
> And will continue to suck till eternity. Companies like Nokia,
> Motorola,
> etc., still think "phone-as-gadget."

I think Nokia has got a lot worse over the last few years. The best
mobile I owned was an early Nokia I got in 00. Really rather nice
indeed. It was obvious that somebody had spent time on producing a
decent user experience.

More recent Nokia phones do seem to have been sucked down the feature-
itus tube though <sigh>

Adrian