[Sigia-l] It's started

Laurie Gray laurie.gray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:07:15 EDT 2007

Nancy, do you think that this is more of a feature being promoted, or ease
of use in the UI? I ask because I'm not entirely sure myself where the line
falls, but would suggest it's a feature. On the other hand, the iPhone ads
are taking the approach, IMO that the UX *IS* the feature.

What do you think?
Laurie