[Sigia-l] When will you buy one?

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 01:54:59 EDT 2007

Andrew Boyd:

> When I say "electronic meeting" people think "net meeting" - and while
> people do come from all over Australia for these things, it is more
> that the sheer waste of electronic preparation, printing to hard copy,
> then digitising annotations and decisions, then printing another set
> of documents for a sub-committee, then digitising the decisions of
> that body, then... you get the picture :)

Oh, OK. I was a corresponded at the United Nations, eons ago, say no more.
:-)

BTW, there's a new pen technology, Livescribe, that has some very nifty
features that bridge physical and digital processes of writing, editing,
recording, annotation, arbitrary recall, conversion, etc., by the inventor
of the LeapPad and the FLY Pentop. I love their tagline: "Turn your paper
on."

Have a look, over Australian beer:

<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=19&entry_id=17067>

<http://www.livescribe.com/>

----
Ziya

In design, interaction is the last resort.