[Sigia-l] When will you buy one?

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 00:53:15 EDT 2007

Andrew Boyd:

> fully electronic meeting concept

I always wanted/expected this to somehow/someday just work. There have been
all kinds of lower-end (Apple/free) and higher-end (HP, Cisco/expensive)
attempts. Gas prices keep going up. Greens are everywhere. Airline travel is
an abysmal process. We had 9/11. Everyone seems to have a PC and broadband.
And yet, people still meet electronically in miniscule numbers. What gives?
Are we not suited for this as a species? Pheromones? Technology?

----
Ziya

In design, interaction is the last resort.