[Sigia-l] Google introduces animated icons on homepage

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Wed Jul 25 09:04:08 EDT 2007

Andrea,

I think you're right that there is some correlation between
interpersonal bubbles and web design. That said, I would have
expected more feng shui in Japan rather than amazingly busy sites
such as Aiseikai Hospital (http://www.aiseikai.or.jp/)

If I may digress a moment, I've long had a theory that the reason
Americans find Scandinavians "cold" is that they run into this bubble
sooner than they would with another American. And Scandinavians think
Americans are "shallow" because they quickly pass the point at which
they expect the bubble to stop them, assume they have now become true
friends, and are subsequently taken aback when they unexpectedly hit
the American bubble.

Cheers,
Eric

Eric Reiss