[Sigia-l] Second Life

Paola Kathuria paola at limov.com
Wed Jan 31 09:09:14 EST 2007

Ziya Oz wrote:
> The theme park also known as the country of Sweden is to be the first one to
> open an embassy in the virtual world Second Life, where Reuters has a
> dedicated actual human reporter.

And the French National Front recently created SL headquarters:
http://nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2007/01/stronger_than_h.html

I've been using SL a couple of months, after going on to see
whether it's anything our clients should be getting involved
with.

I've collated my informal notes/mail to use for a blog article
about Second Life. It includes a summary of the SLDEVU seminar
in London last month, where I also chatted to the Linden
people alone afterwards.

   http://www.paolability.com/share/second-life.txt

Paola (aka Poot Dibou)
--