[Sigia-l] Usability Testing

Listera listera at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 21 19:44:24 EST 2007

Christopher Fahey:

> I don't think I've ever seen anyone post anything like that *here*

Yep, and for those paying attention, we did have this discussion here not
too long ago. An enlightened faction of the usability biz has moved on
beyond being mostly a reaction to SkipIntro "designers" of yesteryear. I
think Jared even mentioned his own travails advocating this among his own
usability brethren. Apparently, however, for some it's still convenient to
drum up business by running against the pony-tailed, black-wearing designer
strawman of the mid-'90s.

----
Ziya

Usability >  Simplify the Solution