[Sigia-l] Job Posting: FTE Portland Oregon Mid to Sr Information Architect

Dwayne King pinpointlogic at mac.com
Sat Jan 13 19:12:21 EST 2007

Mid to Sr-Level Information Architect

JOB SUMMARY

As part of our Customer Experience team, the primary role for this
position would be to assist in customer analysis activities, work
with the client and a project team to create an effective business
solution and customer experience.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Active involvement in customer-centered design activities

Conduct user needs assessment and task analysis

Collaborate as an integral member of the design team

Perform heuristic site evaluations of client or potential client sites

Design information structure and navigation flows for application
interfaces

Example Deliverables: site maps, concept diagrams, user personas or
profiles, user scenarios, schematics or wireframes, content matrices,
flow diagrams, and functional requirements

Conduct usability testing and other user validation exercises

Perform competitive site analysis

Other duties as assigned

QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS

Undergraduate degree (If your degree is not in the usual suspects for
a job like this, tell us what you got out of your program that
applies to the field)

2+ years relevant experience

Strong communication (verbal and written), organization and client
interaction skills

Strong knowledge of customer-centered design principles, and user
analysis techniques

Strong analytical skills

Flexible in use of tools and processes

ABOUT PINPOINT LOGIC

Pinpoint Logic is a Customer Experience Strategy firm. We design the
best possible customer experience for our clients’ products and
services. Our customer-centered design process allows us to match a
product’s strategy, brand and technology with our clients’ business
goals to fulfill their customers’ needs. Ultimately we provide our
clients a faster time to market, higher profit margins and engaging
products and services their customers want and need.

We area  great group of folks and a growing company.  Pinpoint Logic
offers an excellent benefits package including 100% coverage of
health and optical insurance, 3 weeks vacation, employee designated
vacations and flexible schedule.