[Sigia-l] JOB: User Experience Design, Mid-Senior level, FT, New York City

Karen Pascoe karen.pascoe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 18:43:55 EST 2007

User Experience Design, Mid - Senior level, Full-time, New York City
JPMorgan Chase – Treasury and Securities Services, Client Access

The wholesale banking division of JPMorgan Chase is expanding our
User Experience team. We are dedicated to best practices in user-centered
design as seek to revamp the way our global client base interacts with
us online.

We are looking for creative professionals to join our team who have
demonstrated expertise in
information architecture, interaction design and related disciplines.
Our projects
simlify our how our clients work with us, so we seek people who know
how to make
complex tasks seem easy. Demonstrated project work in functionally
rich websites or
applications is preferred. Strong consultative and communication
skills preferred.

Interested candidates should send resumes and work samples to
karen.s.pascoe at jpmchase.com