[Sigia-l] Blogs

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 02:50:54 EDT 2007

On 8/31/07, Ziya Oz <listera at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Perhaps. Either there's not much money to be made and therefore they don't
> bother or they're leaving money on the table.
>
> The whole scene needs a rethink.

There's a lot of money around the blogosphere, but I think that most
of it is in advertising rather than good template design. There are
some great template designers out there, sure - but I don't know
anyone making a living from it alone. Which is odd considering that
there are 70,000,000+ blogs and that design is both a prime source of
differentiation and supports  ad placement strategy.

Cheers, Andrew

--
---
Andrew Boyd