[Sigia-l] scheme v. schema

Frank Shepard fgshepard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:53:19 EDT 2007

Historically speaking, "schema" has been used to refer to drafts,
hypotheses, diagrams, etc. And in philosophy, it refers to an a priori
form or rule. So it might be a stretch to use it to refer to an
end-product or deliverable. At least if you are concerned with being
consistent with its general usage. I can't speak for its deployment in
IA in particular.

Frank