[Sigia-l] A rather large effort

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at lbi.com
Tue Apr 17 13:26:12 EDT 2007

I was seven months on the broadband, lines and calling features order
process screens. That was almost three years ago, so the stuff you see
there now is only partially mine.

NDAs forbid me to elaborate, but if most people were told of even half
of the machinations that were necessary to get signoff on the home page
(and search as well, incidentally) - let alone the rest of the site -
then their heads would likely explode. Suffice to say that in that five
years there was very little idle time.

Jonathan