[Sigia-l] Opportunity: Senior Interaction Designer position open at Ingenuity Systems

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:56:16 EDT 2007

On 4/17/07, Ziya Oz <listera at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Andrew Boyd:
>
> > That aside, I believe that I would move for the right job, yes.
>
> No doubt. But move to where? If the location is not even listed. :-)
>
> I'd love to see a test where, say, location, salary, title and maybe one or
> two other facets were offered as a starting point to see which people
> selected to start their search. I'm still betting location as #1 facet, if
> restricted to one.
>
> (Unfortunately, most job boards allow compound searches so we can't look at
> their logs. Anyone from a large job board here?)

Personally? For the right job I'd move anywhere. I'm doing the right
job now, have been for 17 months, Consultant IA with SMS Management
and Technology here in Canberra, Australia. I relocated for this job,
might relocate for the next one. Hard to say :)

If we're talking IAs, I don't know a lot of others in Canberra that
have not worked elsewhere (although I am not sure about Donna - Donna?
:) ). Some people are less able to relocate owing to family/other
personal commitments. It is not a reflection on them or anyone else,
just the way it is. Some people are more relocatable than others. All
would probably consider relocating for the right role.

Cheers, Andrew
---
Andrew Boyd
http://skonkwerks.net/facibusreviews