[Sigia-l] [JOB] IA, 2-months, Los Angeles | 60-100/hour

Beau Gould beau at open-source-staffing.com
Tue Sep 26 18:45:04 EDT 2006

IA, 2-months, Los Angeles | 60-100/hour

My Los Angeles client is one of the biggest advertising companies on the
planet.

They are looking for an IA for a 2-month consulting gig in the
60-100/hour range.

I'm waiting on a full job specs, but I thought I'd get a jump on the gun
and see if there were any IA's in the Los Angeles area available for a
2-month consulting stint.

So, if you're local to Los Angeles and have a killer resume with samples
to back you up, please email all relevant documents to
beau at open-source-staffing.com along with your hourly rates.

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing