[Sigia-l] What we do, How we do it, etc.

Mark Bardsley markb at luxworldwide.com
Tue Oct 31 12:33:49 EST 2006

You probably thought I was going to continue the "best practices" debate...

Alas, that's not the case (not that it hasn't been fruitful but a little
caustic for my taste). My question is, what is your experience or thoughts
on the use of navigation labels such as "What we do", "How we do it" and so
forth. They seem to be popping up more frequently but have been around a
while.

To the point of recent posts, has someone used the labels effectively in
closed card sorts?

Thanks.

Mark Bardsley
Information Architect