[Sigia-l] Rant about bad IA practice.

Stewart Dean stew8dean at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 20:16:53 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

Quick reply.  I've enjoyed the responses but I have to say that in terms of RSS it's not a case of if it's easy it's a case of why bother?  Why will users use RSS instead of a website?  I can see the benefit for mobile devices and have RSS as standard on my phone.

I'm sure there are some who browse sites as RSS feeds,  but they point are they are a minority.  The concept of feeds is just not really that clear to the average internet user or even enticing.

Stew Dean