[Sigia-l] Information Architecture 3.0

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Thu Nov 30 12:02:56 EST 2006

In the example, I used "information architecture" and "interaction design" -
the disciplines not the roles - so I'm not sure the right answer has much to
do with job titles. But, in any case, that point was more snarky side dish
than serious main course, so I'm perfectly happy to let it go.

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
http://semanticstudios.com/
http://findability.org/