[Sigia-l] Scrollbars

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Sun Nov 19 11:06:20 EST 2006

James wrote:

"Although the user would not have a clear indication that 'I have
scrolled about 40% of the way down this page' does this matter?"

Yes. Absolutely. Particularly for web-savvy users. Sit through some
usability tests with real users and I don't think you'll question
your designer's suggestion to use standard scrollbars.

Eric