[Sigia-l] Call for Images: Everyday Information Architecture

A. Simon Mielniczuk simon at itscooperative.com
Mon May 29 07:21:19 EDT 2006

We recently mounted a gallery of everyday information architecture photos
taken during the planning stage for an application design. The application
performs activity tracking and consolidated reporting for more than twenty
organizations, each reporting to the same funder. Members of this federation
ranged from small 3 person offices to larger non-profits with two dozen
personnel.

Visiting and taking the pictures at various locations helped discover work
patterns, as well as provide opportunities for further discussions with the
people who would use the planned application.

The gallery is located at:
http://www.itscooperative.com/community/photos/ohprs/default.aspx

Feel free to use and cite if they assist you.

A. Simon Mielniczuk - Solutions Architect
ITS Co-operative Inc.
416.828.2118 / www.itscooperative.com
ITS blog:
http://www.itscooperative.com/community/blogs/its_weblog/default.aspx