[Sigia-l] IA Summit '06 Recordings

Livia Labate liv at livlab.com
Fri May 26 11:24:18 EDT 2006

I've edited and published [1] the audio recordings from 10 sessions I
attended during the IA Summit [2] last March in Vancouver. You can
download them and follow the presentations available from the summit
site [3]. Enjoy!

# Opening Keynote
with David Weinberger (intro by Lou Rosenfeld)

# We Are Not Alone: IA’s Role in the Optimal Design Team
with Jared Spool

# Game Changing: How You Can Transform Client Mindsets Through Play
with Jess McMullin

# Business & Design BOF (discussion)
with Jeff Lash & Summit Attendees.

# Wireframes: A comparison of purposes, process, and products (panel)
with Todd Warfel, Dave Heller, Anders Ramsay, Laurie Gray, Jeff Lash.

# Lakoff's Women, Fire & Dangerous Things - What every IA should know
with Donna Maurer.

# Communicating Concepts through Comics
with Jane Jao and Kevin Cheng.

# Addressing IA Challenges in 3rd World and Developing Contexts
with Jason Hobbs.

# Sorting, Tagging and Social Information Architecture
with Rashmi Sinha.

# Closing Plenary
with Peter Merholz.

[1] http://livlab.com/?p=36