[Sigia-l] IAI membership and IA Summit

Trenouth, John John.Trenouth at cardinal.com
Wed Mar 15 12:54:44 EST 2006

I gave them their $40 membership fee back in December when I signed up
for their Interfaces for Physical Spaces event in Pittsburgh.  And now
that you mention it, I have never gotten any information from them to
date.

I suppose in the age of simplicity silence is the ultimate architecture.

Oh well.

Stephanie Hornung said:

> I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I had the
> same experience, and also received no response from
> IAI when I inquired about my member number.
> Eventually I just entered "IAI???" in the field,
> because it was the last day of early registration.
>
> However, this got me thinking... have you received
> any communications or materials with your membership?
> Is this an active community?
>
> Thanks!
> Cindy

Working together.  For life.(sm)