[Sigia-l] IAI membership and IA Summit

Dennis Morrow dmorrow at webassociates.com
Mon Mar 13 16:13:29 EST 2006

Hello Stephanie,

It took over 3 weeks to get my paperwork and I didn't get a confirmation
email either.

On the site it says:
"If you are becoming a new ASIS&T member, please register at the member
rate and write "Applied For" in the box above."

Hope this helps,

Dennis Morrow
Manager, Information Architecture
Web Associates Inc.