[Sigia-l] IAI (now including small correction)

Donna Maurer donna at maadmob.net
Sun Mar 12 06:56:25 EST 2006

This makes no sense whatsoever, and is not even gramatically correct.

There are loads of places to read and discuss interesting things with smart, interesting
people. The IAI members-only list is one of them, here could be another.

So, for people interested in IA and looking around in the public web, how should the IA
field be judged? By the quality of the IAI website or the tone of this list...

Donna

--
Donna Maurer
Maadmob Interaction Design