[Sigia-l] What are the important AI topics?

dbedford at worldbank.org dbedford at worldbank.org
Fri Mar 10 08:49:29 EST 2006

John,

I'll suggest a topic for discussion that relates to the work I'm doing right now
-- business process architectures and workflow management.   This is a critical
component of an enterprise SOA.   It assumes you have an enterprise scheme for
business processes, but needs to be integrated into an enterprise architecture
in a way that allows you to data drive your workflow.   I've been reading some
of John Holland's work on genetic algorithms to see what applies to the 'data
driven' part as a start.   It is a mix of architecture and AI.

Is anyone else working on these issues?

Best regards,
Denise